PC Repair & Maintenance
Security Camera Systems
CGM's sercurity surveillance services allow you to be comfortable no matter where you go. Traveling is made easy when you can check on your home or office with just the click of a button. Let us help protect your home while you are away from it with:
- Providing remote monitoring services on your smartphone, laptop or PDA
- Sending out critical event notifications
- Installing high-resolution video recording
- Video security helps reduce commercial and residential theft
- Remote monitoring helps verify building alarms
- Remote monitoring allows business & home owners view live AND recorded video from any web browser or smartphone
VOIP Phone Systems
CGM telephone solutions offer a flexible features that can be customized to meet the needs of every business. Our phone system provides, both, classical functionality and advanced features that allow your business to get more "bang for your buck".
Website & E-mail Hosting
CGM Computer Consulting's website & e-mail hosting services can help you get the most out of your Internet presence with:
85% of consumers today use the Internet to find local businesses. And 89% of consumers today prefer to pay for their goods online. In a world where marketing, sales, support services and consumer goods can all be accessed online, CGM Computer Consulting's website hosting and development services can help you get the most out of your Internet presence with:
- Data-Driven Sites
- Online Surveys
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Design
- Web Hosting Plans
- Web Programming
- Content Management Systems
Using the content management system, we can setup the basic framework for your website so you can easily populate it with text, photos and video. Our services continue after we develope your website. CGM provides technical support solutions and technicians who can help manage and update the information provided on your website.
Domain Name Registration
Your domain name is your identity on the internet so we recommend choosing a domain wisely. As a general rule, it should be:
- simple & easy to remember
- a reflection of your business or personal preferences
- user-friendly and easy to find when browsing the Internet
Problems with your server? Not booting up? Data missing? CGM can help! We can install updates, recover your data, and/or help you upgrade to a new server, hardware, or memory to ensure that your business is safe from data disaster.
Whether your company has two computers or two hundred, CGM can design, implement and maintain a network designed to enhance office communication and efficiency. Share files, printers, calendars and more with a network tailored to suit your unique needs.
Network Support & Services:
Data Backup Solutions
Data loss is hard to avoid. Whether it is the result of a hard drive crash, software corruption, theft, accidental deletion, virus, or natural disaster, it seems to happen to the best of us.
According to the National Archives & Records Administration, 93% of American companies with moderate data management programs filed bankruptcy 10 days after losing data due to a disaster, data security breaches or accidental occurences. 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same period of time filed for bankruptcy immediately. What is your backup plan?
- Local & online backup for off-site & local storage
- Full file & image backups
- Backups that include your Microsoft Exchange & SQL
- Solutions that meet residential & commercial economic needs
- Pricing - $59.95/mont (Includes backups up to 100GB)
Software Development & Custom Programming
Perhaps the most frustrating, and difficult, part of your managing your business or organization is maintaining productivity. We pride ourselves in developing software that is user-friendly and functional. Our software solutions save you time, money and effort, allowing you to focus on your work.
Our goal is to:
- Consult: We strive to build a relationship with each of our clients by introducing ourselves and our services in a one-on-one consultation, allowing us to answer your questions and determine your needs.
- Act: It is our understanding that actions speak louder than words. With that being said, CGM speaks by doing. We set goals, deadlines and reviews in order to ensure that you are getting the best possible results. Our programming team is dedicated to keeping you up to date, and is here to answer questions, address concerns and respond to commentary during the development process.
- Review: Once the software is complete, we offer a trial period to each of our clients so that they might get a feel for the product and supply feedback. We will take this time to make immediate structural revisions, and further adapt the software to meet your needs.
- Communicate: Our support services continue after the initial product installation. CGM programmers are available to assist you with any and all support solutions.
Relocation & Wiring Services
Moving can be exciting and stressful -a new location is exciting, wires and equipment are not. CGM Computer Consulting technicians specialize in wiring, network design, network equipment and phone system migrations, so all you will need to worry about is decorating.
CGM Computer Consulting can:
- Move your computers and servers/li>
- Move existing phone systems
- Move Internet routers and switches
- Wire offices and homes for phone and/or data equipment
- Cat 5e and Cat 6
- Cat 3 Phone Cable
- Inner-duct & Panduit
- Multi-mode Fiber
- Install and Program Routers
- Install and Program Switches
- Move T-1 (both Data & Voice)
- Verify and Extend DSL Connectivity
Membertrak Union & Apprenticeship Software
We understand that no two locals are alike, which is why our programming team is available to help you customize the software to meet the unique needs of your union or training center. Our member tracking system is user-friendly and efficient, which ensures that our clients are able to utilize our product without having to compromise comfort or productivity.
Created with Microsoft Access, MemberTrak allows for easy data conversions and seamless compatibility with various Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel. Managing your members and their biographical information is made simple with MemberTrak. In addition, the system allows you to track classes, grades, instructors, contractors, work referrals, out of work lists and more. With a wide variety of customizable reports and functions, MemberTrak makes record-keeping effortless.